A 5-Day Whole Foods Detox to Help You Feel Better, Have More Energy, and Look Great (Without Up Giving Real Food!)
Group program runs from October 25 to October 29.
The leaves are changing, the air is getting cooler, and, if you’re like me, you’re getting ready to get back on track after a summer of sun and fun. Before you give up on your healthy habits and give in to the sugary treats of the holidays (pumpkin spice EVERYTHING), there’s still time to drop some weight, get more energy and get your glow back.
Most of us think of summer as fun and play, but we also might be eating more sugary treats (ice cream + fun cocktails!) than we realize. As the seasons change, we’re given a great opportunity to check-in and re-assess how we’re doing with our health goals.
Has your skin has been acting up?
Do you wish you had more energy to make it through the day, instead of crashing mid-afternoon?
Do you find yourself craving sugar, carbs, and other junk food?
Is your digestion not quite right?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, or if you’re ready for things to be different this spring, it’s time to try a gentle but effective detox! Join me from October 25 to October 29 so you can re-set your eating habits, focus on eating healthy whole foods, and learn how to feed your body what it really wants.
With the 5-Day Detox for Beginners you will:
- Totally re-set your eating habits so you can get back on track with your health goals
- Curb your sugar and carb cravings, and stop eating the junk that keeps sneaking back into your diet
- Enjoy a whole-foods based cleanse with lots of support and yummy recipes – there’s no fasting or eating only cabbage soup here
- Learn how to really feed your body so you have radiant health and energy, rather than relying on caffeine and energy drinks to get you through the day
Why do a detox, anyway? Don’t our bodies know how to get clean all on their own?
The truth of the matter is that we live in a toxic world, and we’re exposed to pollutants on a daily basis, whether it’s pesticides in our food, fumes from traffic, or even toxic materials used to make computers and phones. Our bodies can only handle so much toxic input at a time, and when we get overloaded, we often experience negative symptoms like headaches, irritability, belly fat, bloating, breakouts, fatigue and more.
Detoxes can help to:
- Rev up your metabolism. A properly done detox can be great for re-setting your metabolism and burning fat that’s been clinging to your body for years.
- Give your body a break! Digestion takes a lot of energy, and it’s important to give our digestive systems a break every now and then so they can repair damage done from foods that can damage them, like fried, processed, and sugary treats.
- Reset your habits. Have you noticed that you’re reaching for the candy bowl more often than before? Are you drinking more wine than water these days? Cleanses are great for helping you become aware of your bad habits so you can start changing them.
- Make you feel better than you’ve ever felt before. Many of my detox clients tell me they have more energy, sleep better, and have more drive for life than ever before – pretty incredible for just 5 days!
I have to admit that I used to hate the thought of a “detox.” I had seen others that were strange or fairly extreme. I’ve been under a lot of stress recently. I ate too much sugar, and my gut has been bloated and achy. So I decided to give this a try. Well, I LOVE your 5-Day Detox! The recipes are delicious! I noticed a difference in my belly bloat in just a few days. My husband is even asking what new recipe I’m cooking tonight. With my crazy busy schedule, your handbook gave me all the info I needed. Thanks again for making this doable! Donna D., Tucson, AZ
Yeah, but…will this really work for me?
I know there are a lot of detoxes out there promising to be a miracle cure, but the 5-Day Detox for Beginners is different because it focuses on introducing lots of healthy, nutrient-dense foods into your diet rather than restricting you to a few foods and drinks. Many people have already gone through one of my 5-Day Detoxes and have had incredible results.
This detox is for you if:
- You reach for a can of diet cola and a chocolate bar when the clock hits 3:00 PM.
- You usually eat pretty well, you find yourself craving the opportunity to lighten up this spring.
- You know you want to eat better, but you’re just not sure where to start
- You want to find out how to feed your body for real instead of following another fad diet
- You know things need to change, but you also know you need some support and guidance to get healthy the RIGHT way
I was totally blown away at how amazing the recipes were. I thought I would be starving the entire time but I wasn’t. I had so much energy and loved all of the food. My favorites were the chili, curry, lentil soup, the chocolate fat bombs were the bomb. I LOVED the Pumpkin Latte!! Everything was so good and super easy to make. Happy to share that my hubby decided to join me in the detox. He lost 5 lbs and I lost 3. BYE BYE BLOAT!! So happy I decided to give this a try!I Charity Murphy Los Angeles, CA
My first detox ever and wow am I sold! I can do anything for 5 days!! I absolutely loved the structure. Three daily meals of which were all delicious! I bought and cooked things I never would have otherwise! Swiss chard, fennel and canned salmon to name a few. I had enormous energy, my mood was positive and I slept like a rock. Enjoyed the teas, the daily FB support and the handbook was a great resource. Excited for the next one. Leslie E.
What you’ll get with the 5-Day Detox for Beginners kit:
- A done-for-you detox guide that tells you exactly what to do and when, so you’ll never be left wondering whether you’re doing things right
- Step-by-step guidance that will make sure your 5-Day Detox is a success!
- A recipe guide to help you get the maximum detoxification possible while still eating really tasty foods
- Direct support from me via the online virtual support forum the week of October 25th.
- Guidance on how you can get your family involved during your detox week so you don’t feel like you’re a short-order cook
In 5 days, I lost 2 lbs, got hold of the reins on my caffeine habit, clear the excess sugar out of my diet, and reset my body to continue eating clean as a daily practice. I feel light, clear-headed, and back in control. Meghan S.
I’m all about making cleansing EASY and FUN – two words that usually aren’t associated with the idea of a detox or cleanse. In fact, I’m so committed to your success that you’ll get the following bonuses just for signing up!
- Bonus #1: A detailed recipe guide complete with simple recipes and snack ideas so you won’t even have to think about what to cook all week – sweet! (Valued at $147)
- Bonus #2: A shopping list to take all the stress out of figuring out how many onions, bunches of kale, and carrots you need to buy – it’s already done for you! (Valued at $57)
- Bonus #3: A post-detox strategy session with me to help you figure out what to do next and how you can avoid going back to your old habits (Valued at $97) Be sure to remove this section if you aren’t planning to offer this
- Bonus #4: Bonus tips on how you can deepen your detox to get the most out of your week, including what to do if you have to eat out (Valued at $37)
I did the math, and all the done-for-you materials, personal support and bonuses you’ll get are worth over $500 – the bonuses alone are valued at $338. But because I want you to have a healthy start to this spring, you’ll invest just $ 97 to re-set your eating habits, curb your cravings, and feel light as air as the temperature gets warmer. This is a seriously awesome deal – did you notice all those bonuses?!
You’ll get everything listed above
Early bird special! This program is just $77 when you sign up by October 15th.
Money back guarantee: I believe my 5-Day Detox for Beginners will help you feel and look better. If you follow the protocols and you find that doesn’t happen for you, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of signing up and I’ll refund your money within 72 business hours, no questions asked. There’s absolutely no risk – if it doesn’t work, I’ll give you your money back.
Have questions? Great. I’d love to help you figure out if this is the right program for you. Send me an email at email@example.com and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Lots of love and healthy eating,
Through my own personal journey, since the 5th grade, I have dealt with autoimmune issues and after the birth of my daughter, I struggled for over a year to find out what was wrong with my own health after several missed diagnoses with “medical experts.” I was eventually diagnosed with another autoimmune issue.
Even after the diagnosis of yet another autoimmune issue, I still was struggling with exhaustion, depression, and extra weight. After working with a natural doctor, I found the key to health was more of what I put into my body than anything else.
Detoxing with real food and resetting your body is the key to starting to feel good! My goal is to help others start to feel good again and this is a great jumping-off point!
You can find more about me, Dr. Melinda A Sauvage, DC, on my website at www.sauvagewellness.solutions or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medical Disclaimer: This information is being provided to you for educational and informational purposes only. It is being provided to educate you about how to take care of your body and as a self-help tool for your own use so that you can reach your own health goals. It is not intended to treat or cure any specific illness and is not to replace the guidance provided by your own medical practitioner. This information is to be used at your own risk based on your own judgment. If you suspect you have a medical problem, we urge you to take appropriate action by seeking medical attention.